Tuesday, April 8, 2014

iPad Application Review and Rules


Part 1: A list of iPad Rules


1. I will treat my iPad with respect by charging it every night and carrying it with two hands
2. I will know where my iPad is located at all times
3. I will not use my iPad without my teaching being present
4. I will keep food and drinks away from my iPad because I realize I could break the iPad
5. I will use my iPad for learning and will not view inappropriate material
6. I understand that my iPad can be inspected at any time without notice
7. I understand that having an iPad is a privilege, not a right, and that my classroom behavior may make me ineligible to use an iPad


Part 2: An Evaluation of 6 iPad Applications


Creation App Reviews









Content Specific App Reviews





https://docs.google.com/a/cougars.csusm.edu/document/d/1N0vI1wE0QKWVennm2crQmX_df7AHdg3XmuRSUzaRT1g/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment